COVID-19 Response Center
We are here for you during the COVID-19 pandemic, and our thoughts are with the people, businesses and communities that have been affected by the coronavirus (COVID-19).
What is Texas Capital Bank doing in response to COVID-19?
Texas Capital Bank is currently operating under its business continuity plan, which is built on procedures we’ve long had in place. This plan is routinely tested and designed so that we can utilize technology to transact, communicate and conduct business with you as usual in times like these. We are taking precautions within our branch locations and following enhanced cleaning procedures.
We encourage you to reach out to your Texas Capital Bank Relationship Manager, Private Client Advisor or Client Support with any questions. We greatly appreciate our relationship with you, and will continue to take proactive, educated actions with the needs, health and safety of our clients, employees and communities at the forefront of every decision we make.
We encourage you to leverage these tools, resources and services as needed to aid your organization’s COVID-19 recovery efforts.
- View Small Business Administration (SBA) resources at Texas Capital Bank
- View the latest information on the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) at the U.S. Department of Treasury's website
- View the SBA's updated PPP FAQs list
- Learn how to protect yourself and your business
- Visit the U.S. government's COVID-19 relief website
- Visit CareerOneStop's website for information about unemployment for you and your employees