Frequently Asked Questions
For companies that have products that send money outside of Texas Capital Bank (ACH transactions, wire transactions, bill payments or positive pay decisions) an RSA SecurID® token is required. Use the steps below to successfully sign on to BankNow® Treasury Services using your RSA SecurID® token.
- On the Texas Capital Bank website under “Account Login,” enter in your username and click or tap the arrow button.
- Enter your password and click or tap “Login.”
- You may be prompted to update your security questions. Once you have selected your questions and entered your answers, click or tap “Save.”
- Enter your PIN* plus your RSA SecurID token number. Then click or tap “Submit.”
- Set your new password and be sure to observe the requirements listed on the screen. Then, click “Submit.”
- First-time users will be shown their information for review and confirmation. If any content is incorrect, please contact Treasury Support at treasurysupport@texascapitalbank. com to make corrections. If your information is correct, click “Next” to continue.
* Use the steps below to set your PIN:
- Enter the six-digit number on your RSA SecurID token in the BankNow Passcode field. Then click or tap “Submit.”
- Enter your new PIN in the “New PIN” field. You may use four to eight alphanumeric characters.
- Confirm the PIN in the “Confirm New PIN” field. Then click or tap “Submit.”
Visit the “Reporting” section in the Knowledge Center on BankNow® Treasury Services for more information on creating reports and how to use them.
You can request a domestic wire transfer and/or international wire transfer in BankNow® Treasury Services. Multi-wire capabilities are enabled for all wire customers except for primary system administrators, and a maximum of 60 multi-wire transactions can be created at one time. If you exceed your daily company limit, please email [email protected] to request a temporary limit increase.
For more information, view the “More Instructions” section of the Knowledge Center in BankNow® Treasury Services.
Log into BankNow, select “Reports,” then “Wire Activity.” Choose the “Incoming” or “Outgoing” tab to view the status of the wire in question.
Log into BankNow, navigate to the “Activity Center” tab and use se the filter icon to search for the wire that you want to view. Click on “Transaction” to expand and view details.
To request a temporary limit increase, please email [email protected] with the following details:
- User role(s) approving transaction
- Type of Transaction (choose one):
- ACH Batch
- ACH Collection
- Wire Domestic
- Wire International
- Amount of the limit requested
- Increase effective date
- Increase expiration date
- Reason for the increased temporary limit
Please note: Treasury Support will call the account holder on record to authenticate the request.
Log into BankNow, navigate to the “Activity Center tab” and use the filter icon to search for the ACH that you want to view. Click on “Transaction” to expand and view details.
Please send an email to [email protected] with details of the suspected fraud, and our Corporate Security team will reach out to you.