We know the power of entrepreneurship; after all, we were founded by a group of entrepreneurs ourselves. That’s why we’re committed to helping grow small businesses into something great. As a Preferred Small Business Administration (SBA) lender, the dedicated SBA team at Texas Capital Bank will work closely and efficiently with you to complete the loan process. Our seasoned bankers have decades of experience in small business lending and are committed to working with you one-on-one to help you reach your goals, no matter how big they may be.
Benefits of an SBA Loan
An SBA 7(a) or 504 Loan provides businesses with access to capital that might not otherwise be available, with more flexible underwriting than conventional business loans.
With an SBA Loan, businesses can benefit from:
- Lower down payment requirements
- Longer repayment terms – up to 25 years
- Lower capital injection requirements
- Lower cash flow requirements to cover payments
- Ability to conserve cash for operating expenses