A commercial card program with Texas Capital Bank can help you manage procurement and travel expenses more efficiently, increase spend visibility and improve cash flow. Texas Capital Bank’s card programs are designed to
improve the employee experience and help enhance vendor relationships. We provide business planning expertise and single-point-of-contact support to help improve efficiency and reduce costs.
Our Commercial Card Programs
We offer a variety of customizable solutions based on the needs of your organization’s employees, departments and groups.
| Purchasing Card
|| Travel & Entertainment Card
|| One Card
|Eliminate the need to process invoices for high volume, low dollar purchases.
|Improve cost controls and visibility to expense data.
||Consolidate purchase, travel and entertainment spending into a single card.
||Enable electronic payments through a virtual card number.
- Gain float and improve working capital by extending payment cycle
- Streamline procure-to-pay (P2P) process
- Strengthen expense policy adherence
- Establish card controls for merchant category code spend and spend amount
- Gain insights into supplier acceptance
- Reduce transaction and processing costs
- Increase employee productivity by streamlining expense reporting
- Improve cost controls, policy compliance and visibility into expense data
- Protect your business with mis-use insurance, and travel accident, car rental and lost baggage insurance
- Efficiently manage business travel and purchasing expenses
- Centralize payment and corporate liability
- Monitor adherence to spending policies
- Seamlessly integrate transaction data with your financial systems
- Reduce disbursing costs and eliminating the need for checks and other forms of payment
- Gain float with large suppliers and free up working capital
- Negotiate with large suppliers who may not accept cards
- Determine which suppliers accept a Purchasing Card, SIP or BIP payment
- Minimize fraud risk
What Sets Us Apart
Texas Capital Bank’s Commercial Card Consultants were practitioners in Accounts Payable, Travel and Purchasing in the corporate world. Their practical insights and guidance in customizing your card program can help improve working capital for your organization. By partnering with Texas Capital Bank, your organization will benefit from the unique capabilities that our commercial card solutions have to offer:
- Accounting systems and expense management tool integration
- Contactless, tokenized and EMV-enabled cards
- Options to customize cards or add your company’s logo
- 24/7 customer service assistance