Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. announces operating results for Q4 2014.
Published on Jan 21, 2015
Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: TCBI), the parent company of Texas Capital Bank, announced earnings and operating results for the fourth quarter and full year of 2014.
“Our 2014 results are highlighted with outstanding loan and deposit growth and strong earnings amidst a challenging time for our industry,” said Keith Cargill, CEO. “As we enter 2015, we will continue to execute our strategy of leveraging our talent to grow our business while maintaining focus on credit quality. Our fourth quarter capital raise and the buildup of liquidity have positioned us to take advantage of opportunities in 2015 and beyond.”
- Loans held for investment, excluding mortgage finance, increased 5% and total loans increased 6% on a linked quarter basis, growing 20% and 26%, respectively, from the fourth quarter of 2013.
- Mortgage finance loans increased 9% on a linked quarter basis and 47% from the fourth quarter of 2013.
- Demand deposits increased 6% and total deposits increased 8% on a linked quarter basis, growing 50% and 37%, respectively, from the fourth quarter of 2013.
- Net income increased 3% on a linked quarter basis and 25% from the fourth quarter of 2013.
- EPS remained at $.78, flat on a linked quarter basis, impacted by the increase in shares outstanding from the common stock offering completed in the fourth quarter of 2014, and increased 16% from the fourth quarter of 2013.