Our summer banking internships in Dallas provide rising seniors with an overview of the commercial banking industry, as well as an opportunity to be mentored by the banking expert directing your day-to-day work throughout the program. The internship culminates with a charitable project benefiting our West Dallas Partnership.
This internship is paid and top performers will be eligible for full-time employment in our Commercial Banking Development Program.
To be considered, you must meet the following requirements:
- Pursuing an undergraduate business degree in Finance, Accounting, Commercial Banking, or Real Estate
- Interest in building a career in Commercial Banking
- Rising senior status by Summer 2018
- Minimum 3.2 Cumulative and Major GPA
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be an effective team player and build positive working relationships across the organization
- Proven leadership skills and community involvement
- Ability to live and work in Dallas, TX for duration of 8-week program
- Long-term interest in living in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston or San Antonio
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Instructions for the application are coming soon! We will begin interviewing during the Fall 2017 semester, and we will be focusing on the following universities within our footprint:
- Baylor University
- Southern Methodist University
- Texas A&M University
- Texas Christian University
- University of North Texas
- University of Texas at Arlington
- University of Texas at Austin
- University of Texas at Dallas
Texas Capital Bank and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Click here to find out more about our EEO Policy.