Our summer banking internships in Dallas provide rising seniors with an overview of the commercial banking industry, as well as an opportunity to be mentored by the banking expert directing your day-to-day work throughout the program. The internship culminates with a charitable project benefiting our West Dallas Partnership.
This internship is paid and top performers will be eligible for full-time employment in our Commercial Banking Development Program.
To be considered, you must meet the following requirements:
- Long-term interest in commercial banking
- Junior year completed by time the internship begins
- A major in finance, accounting, commercial banking or real estate
- 3.2 GPA or higher
- Available to live and work in Dallas for the summer
- Strong Microsoft® Office skills including Outlook®, Excel® and PowerPoint®
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
We begin interviewing on campus in the fall. To apply, visit the career center at one of the following universities:
- Baylor University
- Southern Methodist University
- Texas A&M University
- Texas Christian University
- University of North Texas
- University of Texas at Austin
Texas Capital Bank and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Click here to find out more about our EEO Policy.