Texas Capital Bank offers a variety of credit and debit card options to simplify your everyday purchases.
Credit Card Solutions
Our credit card services are serviced and processed through Elan Financial Services.
Debit Card Solutions
All Texas Capital Bank checking accounts come with a Visa® Debit Card with embedded chip technology as well as magnetic stripe functionality. Features include:
- Fraud Protection: We rely on the latest technology and strategies to protect your account from fraud:
- CardValet: Manage your debit card usage through your mobile device by defining when, where and how your payment card is used with CardValet. Learn more about CardValet.
- Chip Technology: When your card is used at a chip card reader, each transaction generates a unique, one-time code, providing an added layer of security. Learn more about chip technology.
- Limits: For added protection, your card provides a daily $2,500 point of sale limit, along with a daily ATM limit of $500. See the General Terms and Conditions Disclosure for more details.
- Real-Time Fraud Monitoring: When debit card transactions fall out of your normal spending patterns, we’ll contact you to make sure the transaction is actually yours.
- Visa® Zero Liability Protection: With Verified by Visa, you’re not liable for any unauthorized debit card transactions when you notify the bank promptly. See our Electronic Funds Transfer Disclosure for more details.
More Than 55,000 ATM Locations
In addition to Texas Capital Bank ATMs located in Texas, you can also access cash without paying fees when using the Allpoint® Network. Allpoint® ATMs can be found throughout the country at retailers like CVS, Walgreens, Kroger, Safeway, Costco and more. Find a surcharge-free ATM location near you and learn more about our surcharge-free guarantee.