Improve the Audit Confirmation Process with Confirmation.com
Texas Capital Bank continuously seeks ways to provide our customers with better service. And now we have a better way for our customers to process audit confirmations. We have partnered with Capital Confirmation and subscribe to their patented Confirmation.com service to facilitate the electronic processing of audit confirmations.
Benefits of Electronic Processing
When requiring domestic depository and commercial loan audit confirmations, Confirmation.com offers your audit firm and your company the following benefits:
- Time Savings - The average turnaround for each audit request is less than two days, compared to multiple weeks when using paper confirmations.
- Efficiency - Reduce an auditor's time spent on confirmations by an average of 50% by streamlining the process and saving you money.
- Accuracy - The electronic format results in less chance of errors resulting from manual entry.
- Security - Information is communicated through a secure service with multi layers of authentication to validate the authenticity of users to ensure privacy and data integrity, reducing your exposure to confirmation fraud.
- Industry Approved - Confirmation.com is a preferred provider for the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and is endorsed by the American Bankers Association.
New User Registration
Have your audit firm register at www.confirmation.com (click New User Registration) and see how simple and easy the electronic audit confirmation process can be.
Visit confirmation.com or contact them directly:
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (CST)
Although our preferred method of processing audit confirmations is electronic, if your audit firm requires a paper confirmation as an exception, please submit them to:
Texas Capital Bank
Audit Confirmation Request
2350 Lakeside Blvd, Suite 800
Richardson, Texas 75082