Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: TCBI), the parent company of Texas Capital Bank, announced earnings and operating results for the second quarter of 2015.
“Our continued strong performance in 2015 is highlighted with outstanding loan and deposit growth and related earnings," said Keith Cargill, CEO. "For 2015 we have experienced solid growth and market share movement in core loans held for investment and a continued benefit from growth and refinancing activity in our mortgage finance business. We are pleased to announce our new Mortgage Correspondent Aggregation ("MCA") business, which we believe will successfully complement our mortgage finance business. This logical extension of our industry-leading service to current and prospective clients is expected to be highly profitable and capital efficient.”
• Loans held for investment, excluding mortgage finance, increased 3% and total loans decreased 1% on a linked quarter basis, growing 22% and 25%, respectively, from the second quarter of 2014.
• Mortgage finance loans decreased 9% on a linked quarter basis and increased 33% from the second quarter of 2014.
• Demand deposits increased 7% and total deposits remained flat on a linked quarter basis, growing 55% and 32%, respectively, from the second quarter of 2014.
• Net income increased 8% on a linked quarter basis and increased 14% from the second quarter of 2014.
• EPS increased 9% on a linked quarter basis, and increased 7% from the second quarter of 2014.
PDF Version (includes Financial Summary)