For many underserved communities, affordable housing, sustainable employment and access to transportation is something that can only be dreamed of. We help make the dream a reality through strategic partnerships and investments with affordable housing coalitions, builders, municipalities and nonprofit organizations.
In addition, our Texas Capital Community Development Corporation invests in projects that bring economic development to underserved communities, spurring positive changes that help people prosper and provide for their families.
Our charitable and volunteerism efforts support nonprofit organizations that provide critical community services like:
Our community revitalization partners include:
- Habitat for Humanity
- Avenue CDC
- Austin Community Foundation
- Economic Growth Business Incubator
- Mobile Loaves & Fishes
- SER-Jobs for Progress
- Temenos Community Development Corporation
- South Dallas/Fair Park Innercity Community Development Corporation
- Texas Offenders Re-entry Initiative