Money Market IRA
Introducing the new Texas Capital Bank Money Market IRA. Enjoy the convenience and liquidity of a money market account with the safety and security of FDIC insurance. Instead of funding your IRA in one lump sum, you can make recurring deposits as often as you like.
Product highlights include:
- Competitive tiered money market interest rate.
- Low minimum of $100 to open.
- Additional deposits allowed ($100 minimum per additional deposit).
- No time commitment - can be withdrawn or transferred at any time.
- Interest earnings credited monthly.
- Interest compounded daily
- Convenient monthly statement.
- No bank-imposed early withdrawal penalties (IRS rules still apply for early withdrawal if funds used prior to age 59 1/2).
- Can be used for contributions or rollovers from other funds.
- All existing IRA types available (Traditional, Roth, Coverdell Education Savings Account, SEP)
Contact your relationship manager or the banking center near you for more information or to open your Texas Capital Bank Money Market IRA.